30 August, 2007


Another Jam-Packed week

We had a fab weekend away for the bank holiday. Last minute thing. We went to Weston Super Mud again for another cheesy day out. We were not disappointed!

Then surpisingly we visited Minehead. Renowned for Butlins (yuk). Pete remembers it as somewhere you'd never visit again, but if you look past Butlins, it's actually a very clean, sweet town by the sea. Anyway, I was proved right. We had a truly brilliant day, walking out to meet the lovely warm sea (this is England?), playing in the sand.

We went to Hatton Country World again yesterday (got to get the max out of our passes). Another super day - I spoil those kids don't I??! Just look at these sunflowers - it's a shame it wasn't sunny at the time, but can't have it all.


Trying to prepare for Shimelle's class on Saturday, so scrap time is limited.

This one was taken at Drayton Manor Park a few weeks ago. I like the circles edge at the top - it worked out really well. I'm really trying to stay away from circles but it is impossible. I wonder how many ways you can use a circle?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:19 am

    Gorgeous photos, and what a lovely layout.

    And thankyou so much for you lovely comment on my blog.

    Carole xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!