30 September, 2007

I have been busy busy busy.

I had 2 DT kits come in at the same time, so it was eyes down for a full house. At least I had a good excuse - well there was no time for blogging was there?!

Anyway, now for catch up.

My C-Thru album is going to go into Scrapbook Inspirations, yippeeee!!! I also have 2 other LO's going in for the end of the year (fingers crossed).

The charity crop for Cancer Research is going on a bundle. I think we've filled up all 50 places (just need to check a few stragglers). We've had loads of prizes from all over the world pledged, so hopefully the last few will get here on time.

We waited around for the photographer from the local press, but they didn't make it so Miranda from Cancer Research took a photo to go with the press release (she could have told me my hair looked like a nest). At least we made it into a local paper.



I did this LO of Jacob's 7th Birthday using Junkitz papers I bought ages ago. I was really stuck for inspiration when I finally got around to using it. Then blow me, I did 2! Mr Mojo has finally returned!


I did this LO for a challenge set over at TwoPeas - Board Games. OK so noughts and crosses isn't exactly a board game but who's counting?

I also did a LO which I'm really proud of about Lolli - more about what it says to me than perhaps the design. It's based on KT Tunstall's Suddenly I See. It really is how Lauren is. You'll have to go look at it at AllyScraps

We joined the national trust a couple of weeks ago. WOW we've visited some great stately homes and grand houses each weekend and we haven't even gone far yet! At least it makes a great topic for scrapping.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, lovely LOs... Cow, never told me you had a blog!!! Have bookmarked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C thru album..
    any chance you can bring it along on saturday 13th??/ive bought the acetate ready to make one now Im kinda stuck!never seen one in real life yet!

    looking forward to the day...will bring plenty of £££ and loads enthusiasm with me...as for some stash..mmm,maybe!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!