12 October, 2007


At long last its the eve of the crop.

It seems to be a long time coming but it's finally here. Things have been really crazy with all the shopping and finalising everything ready for the big day. I can honestly say that I hope it is all worth it (I'm sure it will). I also hope that Nicki and Audrey are still speaking to me after this week. The pressure has been on with the postal strike etc.

So here's a quick peek at a couple of fundraising ideas. I love all things vintage. Home decor is wild about french vintage at the moment so I'm just lovin' it.

You can't see it on this photo, but I have bought the cutest little glass birdies. They dangle off my hangy thingy which I bought just so I could hang the cute shipping tags. We're hoping to raise extra funds with these cute journal tags. Each individual and unique.


OK just one LO to share. I've been in a desert waiting on my Allyscraps box. It finally came today. IT WAS WORTH WAITING FOR. I should have taken a photo of the gorgeous contents. I hope i get time to play tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!