20 October, 2007

Nothing to Report

All is quiet on the Western front. The kids broke up from school for a week. I'm looking forward to getting pumpkins at Hatton this week and perhaps some autumnal photos of the kids.

The crop was in the paper. The photographer came along and tooks some brilliant photos of the girls. The feedback has been great. I'm meeting with Miranda of Cancer Research UK this week to hand over the cheque for £911.16 (just in case you've forgotten).

It's Pencil Lines first anniversary this month - Happy Birthday. They have the most awesome sketches to play with and the most amazing guest designers. I did Sketch #54. Just up my street. Lots going on so I used it as is.

We're having a mini-cybercrop over at AllyScrpas on 4th November. We're each co-hosting an hour of the crop. We've got a cool game and challenge for our hour. I must go dig out a RAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!