28 October, 2007

Phew!

Finally all caught up with my DT projects at AllyScraps and my project for Scrapbook Inspirations.

I have used some of the cutest papers at AllyScraps this month. Check out my
Gallery to see the gorgeous Bo Bunny & Imaginisce papers...


This photo was taken by Jacob at Baddesly Clinton recently. It seems to me i'm bombarded by constant questions all day long, that i thought it would be fun to remember which were the most popular.

Jacob was such a little chunk when he was a baby. Although he is as skinny as a rake now, he still has the chunky cheeks (family trait).

Been out playing with the kids this week while they have been on half-term. I managed to finally get my Autumn photo that i have been after for ages. This is the one I'm going to play with tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!