23 November, 2007

From Zero to Hero

I joined the PTA last month to help raise funds for our under-funded school. I've been busy this week helping out with the School Fayre activities including making the banner for outside of the school.

On top of all this I volunteered to help organise the Carol Service for Beavers. I've gone from doing nothing to overload. Still it is fun and very rewarding.


Still got a Christmas thing going full strength. I've altered a clipboard for no other reason than I fancied doing something non-scrappy. I'm absolutely thrilled so far, although I'm not ruling out a few tweeks here and there.

The beautiful Melissa Frances papers have been in my stash for a couple of years but were just too gorgeous to use. Those slides are the ones I picked up at a car boot sale recently (see Pete I can use stuff I buy).

I've been told that a LO has appeared in Scrapbook Inspirations this month but my copy hasn't arrived yet.

Also got a new sketch over at Allyscraps. Sketch #3 is now available to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!