24 July, 2008

Still Blogging

Phew! It's jolly hot here. Just after 11pm and it's still roasting.

We're still blogging over at Allyscraps. I'm offering a RAK to one lucky person who leaves a comment on the blog (going all the way up until this Sunday). Bear in mind (but don't tell DH) that I have lots of stash from those kind companies that I design for. I remember buying some Maya Road recently which is untouched and I'm sure I have some brand new goodies which are light enough to post anywhere in the world.

Here is something I did just for me! These papers are from My Mind's Eye and are just stunning. I took Lauren and Georg out recently when the teachers were on strike. They just bring out the best in each other. No moaning, no fighting, just plain fun.



I love the Glitz rub-ons (I'm still after a stamp like this one). You can find it at Allyscraps.



The chipboard is K&Co Saffron (also Allyscraps).





They just look so adorable together.

Happy Scrapping

Morag x

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this LO. The colours are amazing and especially like the grid underneath - is this a stamp? I may have a go at lifting if that is ok... but adapting a little with the papers used....??

    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm one of the lurkers who is coming out from hiding. I love your work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment.

    That's a really great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!