04 December, 2008

Snow is Falling...

I wish!

So I've been having a little play recently. I was so inspired by the snow men that

Linda Albrecht had made, that I had to make one of my own.


Now the little guy can't play on his own, so I wanted to put him on an album. I've used a Maya Road tin which has been painted with Gesso before covering with snow paint and glitter :)



The snowman is made from polystyrene balls which have been decorated before covering in glitter. He is just so cute IRL although not a patch on Linda's!



I made the tree from paper scraps which have been 'frilled' before gluing to a paper cone. I'm so pleased at how it turned out.



The album is made from chipboard and covered in Pink Paislee paper (which is actually metallic and very gorgeous).



The jingle bells have been dipped in glitter and tied together with ribbons and feathers.



So the album works around the song 'Merry Christmas Everyone' by Shakin Stevens.

The song goes along the lines of....
Snow is Falling...
All Around Us...
Children Playing...
Having Fun...
'Tis the Season...
Love and Understanding..


Anyway here is the rest of the album.



Enjoy the season!

Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!