29 March, 2009

Magnolia Vs Stampavie



I have some gorgeous Magnolia stamps in my possession. I have no idea how they got there honest! :) They are such a dream to colour in which is probably why they are just so popular.

I've never taken part in a card challenge before, but who can resist the fabulous Magnolia Vs Stampavie challenge blog? The inspiration on hand from their DT is enough to make any girl go out and buy a whole bunch.

So here is my take on the Shape Challenge this week.



Thanks for all the inspiration girls!

Morag x

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:21 am

    Wow, what a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!
    What is the name of the punch you have used for the scallop lace look? I have to have one!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!