27 March, 2009

Quick Share

Up to my eyeballs at the moment with stuff for school, so just a quick share today.

My love for My Mind's Eye continues this week with more Penny Lane. I couldn't help but fall in love with the die-cut paper. I have some even prettier paper waiting to be used but I can't bear to cut it up just yet.



Take a look at the glittery swirls. These were a doddle to do and so much fun.



I've used these double-sided stickers from Doodlebug. So clever and so lush! There are loads in the pack so you'll be seeing a lot more of them!

I also did a card on behalf of Kay this week. She was snowed under with cards so I tried to help her out. I did get to use my favourite stamp at the moment.



The cute image is a Magnolia stamp.



Well I hope to be back soon with other projects before we break up for Easter.

Thanks for dropping in.

Morag x

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and I love your layout. The colours are gorgeous.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morag, I just love you flutter page. It made ma get out some old photos I had at a butterfly exhibit and get them scrapped...FINALLY. Thanks for the inspirational kick in the pants!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!