23 April, 2009

My Little Shoebox

Arrived in my kit this month from AllyScraps. What a joy to behold! The papers are so cute and the colours are fabulous.

When I saw the Prince Lane from the My Neighborhood range, I just wanted to scrap the little row of houses. That led me to thinking about the Van Morrison song which always makes me happy whenever I hear it.



So one thing led to another and hey presto! The weirdest shaped LO I've ever done! I masked circles (you know they're my favourite thing) with Distress inks before layering up the houses and borders from Prince Lane .

Photobucket

The lyrics from the song bounce along the top before finishing off on an acetate circle.

Photobucket

Obviously not the easiest thing to photograph!

TFL!

Morag x

1 comment:

  1. WOW I have just found your blog and i have to say you work is stunning you are so talented, I especially love this, all the detail and the design is just awesome, so original. I love your blog and your work!
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!