14 May, 2009

Just Magnolia Week 4

Just Magnolia challenge this week is In Stitches.

I love the Tilda's lying down - reminds me of how the kids like to watch TV.



The papers are Magenta - left over from my workshop this weekend. I love the cute little bird nests.



I have realised after editing that my zipper pull has fallen off! I find things just don't want to stick to that glittery cardstock.

Also, I'll share a sneak peak of tomorrow Purrfect Project at AllyScraps.



Pop over to AllyScraps tomorrow where you'll be able to see all the Purrfect Projects! The girls have some beautiful creations to share as always.

TFL!

Morag x

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Morag. She's so cute. A great bit of advice I was given for glitter paper is to scratch away the glitter with something pointed where you want to stick your card or embellishment & use something like silicone glue. It does seem to work. Hope this is helpful!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!