05 June, 2009

TGIF!

Well that was another week then?! Where did that go?


I haven't done much scrapping this week or at least haven't finished much! So I'll share my layout for AllyScraps DT reveal. We picked up on the challenges we set for the on-line crop. I chose Jana Eubank's challenge: SCRAP (s=stitching, c=circle element, r=ribbon, a=the color aqua, and p=punches).



I'm in love with Tiffany's Collection from We R Memory Keepers. The Taylor paper is so delicious IRL - all sprakly and pretty, I was reluctant to put things on it!

The beautiful flowers are also Tiffany's - such great value for money as there are loads in a pack.

I've glittered my Maya Road chipboard letters. They now look just like my American Crafts letters only a lot messier! I just love thickers!


Photobucket




I hope to work on a project for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog tonight. This week's challenge is Tim Holtz! There are 2 prizes up for grabs too; $25 of Tim Holtz Products and a piece of signed artwork from the man himself! Take a look here for more info and some gorgeous inspiration.
Thanks for dropping in!
Morag x

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous layout Morag! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Morag. More circles!!! I love your WR Memory Keepers paper, it's so much fun. Must look out for that.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!