30 August, 2009

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Are you in love with patterned papers too?

I have a serious addiction! I hoard papers because they are beautiful. They are often left for months because I can't bear to cut them! I am seeking help. LOL.

Bo Bunny have been a serious contributing factor to my problem - their papers are just so wonderful. I've had these Flirty collection papers for ages - aren't they gorgeous?



The Flirty Birds have been used as is almost, except the bird's tail has be cut out to overlay the heart paper.



Collect a few little embellishments and ribbon - check out these cute pins from Maya Road. There are other beautiful chipboard pieces and flowers in there too!



Add a cute bird cage (because one should always include some sort of home for the birds). This one is from We R Memory Keepers and are the best bargain at just 99c!


Finally, top off with a couple of cute kids goofing around!

I've also been working on some stuff for Scrapbook Sisters this week. Hopefully, I'll get all of them done, then I can share. You still have time to book onto Karen's On-line class. The kit for this gorgeous project can be found here.

Thanks for dropping by.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!