01 September, 2009

Sweeter than Apple Pie

Well only sometimes.

We often go out to a National Trust property for an afternoon. On a recent trip to Coughton Court, I snapped the kids messing about in a summer house. Lauren (aka Lollipop), was trying to kiss her big brother. Not something he generally relishes.



Jacob will marmalise me if he found out that I'd scrapped these photos, and worse still, put them up on my blog! So just don't tell him!



I just love these papers from My Mind's Eye. I adore everything that MME do, but these are just heavenly - such a shame I had to use them!



I have set this week's challenge on Allyscraps using some summer photos. Check it out here and you could win $10 gift certificate!

Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I agree Morag, your papers are beautiful and I love those flowers. It all works perfectly with your photos which are adorable!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!