24 October, 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch 210


Sketch 210


Another great sketch this week.  I've used some Lost & Found from MME.  (So gorgeous that I couldn't bear to chop it up!)

Sketch 210

We recently visited Waddesdon Manor down near Aylesbury.  If you're with the National Trust then it is free to visit.  It is truly the most fantastic property.
Sketch 210
Being as I couldn't cut up my papers,  I added some stamps and inks to the background.  The page pebble is made from a bit of an old map.

Sketch 210

I love the bunting on some of the Lost and Found papers, so I made some of my own with dictionary pages.

Thanks for popping in.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great LO! Love the papers and the colors... Have a nice evening :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that bunting looks so sweet/Love your blog am now following you/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!