23 October, 2010

No Slouch

DS has been on a residential trip with school this week.  The house sure has been empty without him.  They've been canoeing, kayaking, rock climbing, caving to name but a few!  I'm exhausted just thinking about it.  Not bad for 10 year olds.



I did this layout a while back.  He is growing up just so fast.  I'm glad to say he is a little less camera-shy than he used to be.  Perhaps he's worked out that he cannot be on a layout unless there are photos.


The papers are Kaisercrafts.  Well done to them.  There just aren't enough boy collections out there.  I love this set as they have my favourite colours.  Unfortunately these are just 8x8.

 I love the little icons on some of the papers.  The die-cuts have silver edges which is even more cool.



The slouch came off a pair of jeans.  Gotta love that.



Thanks to everyone who came along to celebrate with Pencil Lines last week.


I hope that you all had chance to participate with the cool give-aways. My hour was early on so you can find my contribution here. Life Preserves have donated a fabulous kit to one lucky participant.  I'm sure I'll find a RAK for another person. So why not play along too?  Just add your link on the post.

My turn with Pencil Lines sketch tomorrow so pop back then.

Thanks for popping in. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!