19 December, 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch 218

Only 6 more days to go. Woo Hoo!

We had 7" of snow yesterday - I don't think I've ever seen so much snow here in one go. It's truly beautiful. I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that it stays until Christmas - it would be truly perfect.


This week's sketch featured a portrait and a landscape photo - something of a challenge normally (well in my book anyway).
I picked out some photos from Halloween.  A little party at our house with our best friends.  One game that I organised was digging for bones in slime (sweets in jelly).


There was the inevitable oohs and ahhs before my GS stuck his head in the bowl. Just love this picture of his gooey face.

I really fancied some barbed-wire on my page, so made some by hand with garden wire.
Just love the brick work mask and my favourite pocket watch at the moment.
I dug out some more of the Halloween in Wonderland (Graphic 45)

My chipboard letters were inked before being smothered in Rock Candy Crackle Paint.
Thank you so much for popping in.  I appreciate your time and all the support and comments I've received over the year.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG - this is fab. Love all the details as usual. The wire is just a great idea. Thanks for sharing. LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!