22 December, 2010

Only 3 more days

I am a totally a last-minute shopper normally, I have good intentions, but can rarely decide on the perfect gift for someone.  I always feel that it has to be just 'right'.  This year however is different.  I have not only finished all my shopping, but it's all wrapped up too!  Woo Hoo!  What a great feeling.

My class at our crop next month features the lovely papers from Echo Park who have just got to be some of the hottest property around.

Christmas


As there are normally 20+ people taking the class, we have to keep things fairly straight forward.  These papers were just great as we could use all those lovely little elements and cards, making it easy for everyone to follow.
Christmas

Just love a little baker's twine.


Christmas

A little space for journalling - more can be tucked behind.
Christmas


I love some hand sewing on a LO when there's time - just adds a fab handmade touch.

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!