19 December, 2010

Craft Garden Goodies


I thought I'd share some projects that I have done for The Craft Garden over the past few weeks but just not had time to share.


I did another mini-album in a concertina format which can either be popped into a box or stand-up on display.  The beautiful Fairy Flora are a wonderful mix of sumptious colours with matching flowers and journal cards.


I thought I might try lots of whimsical stamping and stickles to really make the most of the papers.

I just love how this page turned out.  The very large dragonfly (Tattered Angels) has been highlighted with stickles



I'm afraid the lighting was poor so you can't really see how I highlighted the flowers on this page with more stickles - looks so pretty IRL.


This album is super-easy as I've used the journal cards as fancy mats for my photos and just clustered pretty Prima flowers.  Voila!
Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!