I've been lucky enough to be a guest designer over at Ally Scraps this month. I just adore all the ranges that have been released by Echo Park (they know how to please a girl).
For my first project with Wintertime, I made this elf's stocking for the tree.
I have to admit that I found it difficult to cut up some papers (as usual).
I ended up drawing a stocking shape so that it could be cut out of one sheet of paper.
The beautiful stickers included in the paper pack means that decorating the stocking is a doddle.
1. Create an stocking template and draw around twice (once in reverse)
2. Carefully stick edges together.
3. Make a pleated rosette using 1" of Red Swirls paper. Concertina fold every 1/10".
4. Top off stocking with striped paper, adding tiny bells to the points.
5. Add fluffy marabou and some candy canes.
Echo Park Wintertime Collection:
I'm back this weekend with Pencil Lines sketch. Be sure to check out the Ally Scraps Blog - they have some amazing guests and projects to oggle.
Thanks for popping in.