19 July, 2011

Finally Finished

I started this layout about 2 months ago when I received the lovely Pink Paislee papers.  The layout came together really quickly, but for the life of me, I just couldn't find the right title.  So it sat on a pile in my craft room waiting to be finished.  I have been working on finishing up the little pile of layouts waiting for something (often who knows what).

One down..... 8 more to go....


So 4 letters was all it took!  What a dufus.

I handmade the teal flower (you'll have to get Craft Stamper Magazine if you want to see how).  I combined it with other bits and pieces which have been tucked in here and there.

I used the fact that DD was holding something up in the air to attach the balloons.

Gorgeous Pink Paislee stamps all over!

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!