15 July, 2011

Fiskarettes

I'm having a blast as a guest designer over on the Fiskerettes web site.  I thought I'd share a sneak of this week's entry which features the Shape Template.

It's a simple device to use.  A blade sits in the shape cutter gadget.  You then move the gadget around the template and voila!  Out pops a tree or a squirrel or lots of different shapes. Hop on over to Fiskarettes to see the whole thing.

This is the layout from last week's post.  I think the papers are a mixture of Crate Paper and MME.  I just love this structure at the mo - it's so easy to hang pretty little things from that border.

As you can also see from this one - I have a thing about mini-envelopes too at the moment.


Hope you can pop back soon.  I have a ton of layouts to catch up on which I will post over the next few days.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Layout! So frisch uns fröhlich und die Aufteilung der Fotos wirkt super!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!