28 July, 2011

Fiskars GDT - Natural Smile

If you have followed my blog at all, you will know that most of my layouts feature my DD.  It's just that she is more willing to get in front of the camera normally.  This was one of those rare occasions, where my DS didn't mind.


I used my favourite Fiskars border punches  on this one - Bracket and Stamp.  They are jus so darn versatile!



I kept the embellishments quite simple for a change.  Love this stamp below from Studio Calico.  Most of the papers are from my Studio Calico kit.

Well thanks for popping in.  I played with a Pencil Lines sketch this week.  Here is a sneaky peek (yes, it does appear that I am having a little grunge moment).  Check back on Sunday for the full details.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!