31 July, 2011

Pencil Lines: Sketch 248


I thought I'd play along with the sketch this week for Pencil Lines .


Quite a straight-forward sketch with plenty of scope to adapt it to suit your style or theme.

I've gone with a photo from my DS leaver's party (he's on his way up to senior school).  The kids are at that in-between age when they're too big for juniors but a tad too little for seniors/teens.  I wanted a more funky/grown-up feel to reflect this.

Had a play with some chipboard, inks, paints and sprays.  I of course added lots of stamping here and there (well it would be rude not to).


Dusted off the trusty typewriter for the journalling (best £7 I ever spent). 

So how about playing along this week?  This will definitely get your mojo up and jogging.  Check out
Pencil Lines  for great inspiration from the team.
Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!