10 August, 2011

No Place Like Home

As you may know, we're attempting to move house again this year. After more ups and downs (I won't bore you), we're due to move in the next few weeks. We've been here 15 years almost and it has only been this year, that I got my craft room exactly how I wanted it. Ho hum.


When I saw these papers from Graphic 45 they just had to pop into my basket.  They reminded me of their Alice in Wonderland set which I adored.  As clearly I had nothing related with the Wizard of Oz, I went for an idea about home.

I'll do another layout about the specific things I'll miss, but for now, I concentrated on my lovely craft room at the bottom of the garden.

I love the vintage images of these papers and just had to dust off the typewriter.

The gate stamp is Hero Arts, the birdcage is MME.  All the rest is Graphic 45.

I'll share some more projects in the next day or so. Thanks for popping in.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WOW - love the layout. I love how you ad all your 'little bits and pieces' simply stunning. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!