07 August, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch: 249


I played along with this week's sketch for Pencil Lines this week.  I had to do it from memory as I'd already turned off my computer.  As my memory isn't that great, I did get a couple of details wrong, but it is more or less the same as the sketch (I think).


I used up some of my favourite old Prima papers from last year's kit for this one.  I didn't have much time to complete the layout, so I had to skip some things I'd love to have done.

I'm particularly fond of these Prima flowers.  I'm down to my last few, so I'd better go easy.  I always think flowers look better if they're grounded with leaves.  They make a world of difference to a cluster.

I had a challenge to hand in my layout on time and my typewriter decided to play up!  I ended up with very inky fingers trying to sort out the ribbon.  No wonder why they're obsolete.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really adore the vintage girly look of the layout :) It certainly looked dreamy heh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!