26 January, 2012

Anna Bowkis started the Pencil Lines blog almost 6 years ago. Sadly, she has decided to call it a day as she concentrates on her photography career. I've been on the design team for two of those years and have loved every minute of it. I have had the privilege of my layouts appearing alongside totally talented girls from all over the globe. I would like to say a huge thank you to Anna and the rest of the team - it has been a real pleasure.
On to the very last Pencil Lines sketch then. It was designed by Anna.


For my take on the sketch I pretty much kept to the original shape and layout but swapped the triangle piece for a circle.


I also created this fun little scene from the October Afternoon Farmouse collection.  How adorable!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope that you'll continue to pop in and have a look around.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!