24 January, 2012

Recipe Box



Our oven didn't work since moving house and this forced a lot of projects to be done in our house. We had to install and move the central heating before knocking down walls and having a new kitchen. I've been so pleased to get my kitchen back and in particular my oven that I've been baking a lot.

So for one of my projects at Manor House Creations, I thought I'd make a family recipe box. I imagine it will be somewhere I can store our favourite recipes and hopefully one day, my DD will bake them for her family.

I started off with an old wooden box.  I used Cosmo Cricket's digi papers - Early Bird to cover the box.  I also altered a few of their labels to suit my box.
Those fabulous flowers are my favourite - Chiffon (Peach) and Fairy Floss.


I also made recipe cards and dividers in Photoshop before printing them out.



The collage for the lid are images downloaded from the web mainly.
Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!