26 August, 2012

Our Olypmics

The Olympic Games seem like ages ago now!  We thoroughly enjoyed watching them on TV but unfortunately, we didn't get to see anything in London.  So for us, our Olympic Games were when the torch arrived in Solihull.

We all got up early and lined the streets.  We bumped into so many friends along the way - a real party atmosphere.  Thankfully, the morning was dry and bright - perfect spectator weather!


I used Kaisercraft's Check-in from Meryly Impressions for my layout.  The colours were absolutely perfect inspiration.  I love all the postmark and travel images.  I used the border as my main method of adding embellishments,tucking in stickers and die-cuts and of course Boutique Buttons!


I stamped the postmark in Versamark ink before embossing in white which gives the base a really cool effect.  I also added my journalling onto a tag from the collectables and tucked it in behind the photo.


A few paint rings here and there (Mr Hueys)


I also love the acetate shapes from this collection - they make perfect pockets and mats for titles and journalling!

Products Used:

Thanks for popping in.  Enjoy the rest of your lovely weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great LO and lovely details! Everything goes so well together <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!