19 August, 2012

Pack up Your Troubles

Mini albums are one of my favourite craft-makes

Cute, travel albums are probably my all-time favourite makes!  When I received Kaisercraft's Check-in from Merly Impressions I couldn't wait to come up with a mini-book.

In no particular order (sorry it is a bit random), the inside cover features a very cute pocket made using an acetate from the Check-in collection.


Each page has been decorated in a simple fashion using a kaisercraft stamp and inks.


I love the Check-n collectables - the are so many cute die-cuts to play with.

The photos are from out honeymoon.  We went on a cruise around the caribbean before marrying in the Dominican Republic.

More pockets and ephemera.



Merly Impressions stock the entire Check-in collection.  I used the 6 1/2" paper pad, the collectables, acetate shapes, stickers (oooh - you need it all).

I also sprinkled some Boutique Badges from my collection - The Happy Tourist.

Thanks for popping in.  Don't forget to leave me a comment to win a set if Boutique Buttons for yourself.  Just let me know which is your favourite set!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a great book. Sure to help "pack up your troubles and send them away!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing I would really like to make this what is the size of the covers and pages

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!