13 September, 2012

Evidence that Life is Fragile

We all take life for granted, but I learnt the very sad news that Kimmy Sonksen has passed away after a very short battle with aggressive cancer. Although I did not know Kimmy personally, she was very talented and far too young to die.  My thoughts are with her family at this time.

There is a memorial fund set up for donations;
Just Giving - Kimmy Sonksen

I know that I will change my ways and make sure that I appreciate the life have I been given.

Onto button news.  I have some gorgeous layouts to share from proud owners of Boutique Buttons

Jackie Ashton has created a cool layout of her DS using a buttons from The Dude with 'tude and The Chatterbox


Jackie has put her fab Silhouette to good use I see too.

 Thanks Jackie for the lovely inspiration!

Riikka Kovasin has also been playing.  She has used a button from The Happy Tourist to add a little focal point to her page.

Thanks Riikka!

I have added buttons to EBAY over the weekend as this may be easier for some people.  So you can now see them all HERE

Thanks for dropping by.  Happy scrapping!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!