15 September, 2012

Weekend Inspiration

I have no idea where my mojo is at the moment!  I have about four unfinished layouts waiting for that something special to happen to them. Do you think they will finish themselves or the scrap fairy might finish them for me?

So I thought I would share some gorgeous layouts from some 'guest designers'.

Firstly, Riikka Kovasin created yet another gorgeous layout this time using a button from The Chatterbox.

I love the cute homemade background.

And thanks to Jackie Ashton who has let me share her layout with you.


Jackie has used buttons from The Dude with 'tude.  I'm thinking that James fits the bill perfectly! He is such a great, polite boy and a great credit to Jackie.



 So as always, you can buy the Boutique Buttons from me at StashPanache.co.uk or Angel Crafts or over at Merly Impressions or finally at eBay.  Oh the choices!

Thanks for popping in. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment - I love the buttons - they are very versatile and I'm looking forward to the new sets - cause I need more x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!