03 December, 2012

Hello World!

I don't think I appreciated life so much when I was younger. In the words of Robbie Williams - 'youth is wasted on the young'. Sometimes I wish I had some of life's knowledge that I have gained over the years and go back to my DS age. I think I would appreciate just what I had and what opportunities were ahead of me. That life isn't so tough at twelve and that in the years to come there were far bigger things to think about.

I am trying to convey these snippets to the kids - that enjoy life right now and make the most of the simple things in life. I think pressure on the young is far greater than there were in my childhood and that children grow up too quickly. Crikey, I'm sounding like a grown up!


I have no idea why I've gone off on a tangent, but I think that was my thought behind this layout. That there is a big world out there and you should find you place in it. To carve a place for yourself and be happy there.


I have finally found my place and I hope that my DS finds his.


I have totally forgot to mention that lovely Riikka Kovasin who is on the design team for Scrap365 has organised an amazing advent blog this year. She has got together some amazing artists from around the world to share a project. Hop on over to Riikka's blog everyday to see a new project. My project will be up in a few days together with a giveaway!


Only 22 days until Christmas! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How lovely - cant wait to see it. Glad you have found your happy place too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!