10 December, 2012

Guest Layout from Emma Trout

I adore Emma Trout's distinctive style. She has a totally unique way of creating her pages which I love. I am so thrilled to share a page that Emma has done including some Boutique Buttons


I love this layout which features triangles and the unusual crop to the photo. How cool?! Emma mixed buttons from The Happy Tourist and The Office Gossip. Both of these buttons have a grey background which is perfect for co-ordinating with any colour.

Thanks Emma for sharing your lovely layout!


Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I join in a blog party!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - the use of triangles makes for an unusual and interesting page. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!