30 May, 2013

Bella Buttons!

You may know that I'm a little bit card-challenged. That is to say, I suck at making cards! So if you are ever lucky enough to get a handmade card from me, count yourself lucky as they take me hours :)

Anyway, June is a terrible month for me as I have heaps of birthdays and celebrations to cover. So I have used my new Bella Buttons as a focal point for some cards. EASY!


Now if card making isn't hard enough, making cards for men and boys makes it even more difficult! For this very quick card, I used some scraps from 6x6 paper pads to layer and add depth before topping off with a badge from Hooray!


Again, another simple card (there's a theme here right?!) I mixed a button from S.W.A.L.K. with a homemade flower and ribbon. 

I'm also putting the finishing touches to a new mini-album class that I will be teaching at Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn in June.

We will be creating an adorable mini book that will be perfect for stowing those summer holiday photos and memorabilia.
There will be pockets tuck in tags and photos. Watch this space for more info.

Thanks for popping in!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!