04 June, 2013

The World's Most Loopy Rollercoaster

We took a trip to Alton Towers last week which is brilliant for any rollercoaster junkies. I unfortunately do not like rollercoasters, but I'm happy to watch the rest of the family while they go up down and upside down!

The Smiler is the latest and greatest ride with 14 loops. Urgh, it made me feel dizzy just looking at it! Lauren took this fab picture of the ride in action - you can see just a few of the stomach-churning loops. This thing is absolutely HUGE!

My intrepid DH and DS queued for 2 hours for the 3-minute ride, but they said it was worth it! We bought the crazy glasses in the gift shop and I think they sum up the ride perfectly.


I used a mixture of papers from Glitz, Simple Stories and Basic Grey for this layout.

I had a lot of fun adding bits and pieces here and there.


I think you can find most of the papers and elements at Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn which is always a great place to shop!

Thanks for popping in.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a super fun layout!!!!! I love that woodgrain background with the layers of fun on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous LO!!

    Alton Towers - have been there once, would LOVE to go back - I love all the crazy rides..!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page! My hubs took my 2 eldest to Alton Towers on a trip to the UK when they were younger & they loved it - SUPER fun place!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!