07 January, 2017

Beating the January Blues

January is always time to come back down to earth with a bit of a bump. I was soooo tired going back to work this week. New Years Eve feels like weeks ago even though it was just LAST WEEK! LOL.

We were lucky enough to get away to Devon between Christmas and New Year. The weather was truly amazing - warm enough to wonder on the beaches without a jacket.

Our first stop with Dartmouth. We arrived around 9am so the tiny streets were deserted. I loved this little street of artisan shops. There was bunting and Christmas decorations all around.


I used the Christmas special kit from Clique Kits. It has the most adorable papers and embellishments - Snow and Cocoa from Crate Paper mixed in with other bits and pieces.

I love the polar bear image - I cut this one from one of the papers.

I couldn't resist more little houses and a handmade tassel.


Totally sweet!
I have other layouts to share which I finally got photographed today so pop back for more :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!