09 January, 2017

Our People | Bella Blvd

Are you lucky enough to have people who just get you?
We are. I met my lovely friend, Monique at ante-natal class when we were pregnant with our first (heck that was more than 16 years ago!) Our families have grown up together. The Jhass family are truly the nicest people you will ever meet and we always have such fun when we are together.



One tradition that we upload each year  (mostly) is a Christmas eve lunch together. This year we got together at a TGIs before coming back to our for a few drinks and party games.


This collection - Oh My Stars! from Bella Blvd is truly awesome. I just love the fresh colours and little images. I've mixed in some clips from Illustrated Faith collection as well as a little Freckled Fawn. Perfect for our extended family!

Thanks for popping in.

Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!