28 January, 2017

New York Travel | The Digital Press

As a member of The Digital Press creative team, I am lucky enough to work with loads of different digital products in all sorts of styles. One of my favourites come from Rachel Hodge. She is so talented!

On our travels to Chelsea Market, NYC, we encountered so many photo opportunities. There was great street art in all sorts of places - even a huge garage.

I've gone all mixed media for a change - something I don't do all that often!
I created a very textured background on watercolour paper, adding stencils, texture paste, inks and stamps. I might have gone a bit over the top for me.

I also layered washi tapes here and there - I love the translucent feel of washi tape.

Then it was time for the awesome die-cut shapes from Rachel. The New York scene is one of my favourites - it's appeared on many a layout and cards! The great thing with die-cutting on white is the way you can completely change the look of them.

You can see more shapes from the New York bundle; the globe is from the Travel Set. They're great value for money because they are jam-packed with gorgeous goodies - just sayin'.

So if you need your own bundle or any of the other amazing bundles - hop over to The Digital Press. I have my eye on some new Amsterdam and Family goodies.


Thanks for popping in.

Morag x


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!