26 January, 2017

One from Prague

We visited Prague last Autumn. We had pretty good weather except for one shower during our stay.
We were up the Town hall and was blessed with the site of hundreds of brollies below...

I love this photo looking down onto the crowds of people waiting for the Astronomical Clock - the bright colours of the buildings and brollies on such a grey day.

I thought it would be fun to incorporate umbrellas into my layout as though they were blowing in the wind.


I mixed in some favourite leaves as well as some stamping here and there.

The umbrellas are slightly curved using foam tape.

The lovely papers are Pink Fresh from my Clique Kit.

I'll be back shortly with the next Stuck?! Sketch which goes live on 1st February. In the meantime, you have time to enter January's challenges over on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!