22 January, 2017

Stretching Your Stash | Digital Press Hybrid Project

Hey - how's it going?
It's been a very busy month for me so far - work is off the hook. I have turned to crafting more and more to keep me sane!

This week, I'm up on the Digital Press blog with a Silhouette tutorial using digital elements from 2 amazing TDP kits...

Go.See.Do. by Mari Koegelenberg.


I upcycled some everyday items such as clothing tags, envelopes and packaging to create a cute mini travel album.

The great thing about digital kits for a paper scrapper like me is the ability to print and cut out embellishments time and time again.

The Silhouette makes cutting out even the most intricate of shapes a real doddle.

Hop on over to the Digital Press Blog, where I will show you how I trace, print and cut out digital elements, together with the rest of my project.

Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!