02 February, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | February Sneak Peak

I'm sharing a sneak peak of the lovely My Creative Scrapbook kit for February.
I'm lucky enough to be a guest designer for the store this month. When I received my kit I had to contact Pam to check that they hadn't sent me 2 kits - it was HUGE!
So to say they are fantastic value for money is an understatement.


Clearly there is a load of fantastic inspiration to be had too.
It makes it so easy if you can just tap into lots of ideas straight away after receiving your kit.

I will leave  you with a larger sneak peak of one of my projects...


Mmmm..... gorgeous colours to work with!
So hop on over to the My Creative Scrapbook website to order your kit or visit the blog to see the latest information.

Thanks for stopping by.

Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!