06 February, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | February Kit Reveal

Hey! It's time to reveal the amazing My Creative Scrapbook kit for February. *Warning* will feed your paper addiction!


As I mentioned previously, I'm lucky enough to be a guest designer for this HUGE kit! For those not paying attention, I had to email Pam to ask if they had sent me two kits. LOL. The kit features Simple Stories, Posh collection *swoon*

Anyway, I'll share one of the layouts I created with the kit.

The papers featured this month are Simple stories and One Canoe Two.


There are stickers and alphas as well as the cute wood veneers that you can just add to everything!

I made the tassel from embroidery floss. There will be a tutorial up on My Creative Scrapbook blog later in the month.

I kept the layout simple and clean.


Did I also say that it includes chipboard??

To find out all the details, visit the Kit page, or you can see the full gallery from all the designers here. Lastly don't forget to stalk the MCS blog for a detailed look at all the lovely inspiration you'll need to crack your kit!

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back shortly with more sneaky peaks and reveals.

Morag x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!