09 February, 2017

Wonderful Christmas Memories | My Creative Scrapbook Feb Kit

Hey, I'm back with another layout using My Creative Scrapbook Kit.

There are heaps of beautiful papers from Simple Stories and One Canoe Two. I wanted to feature those beautiful patterns but not overwhelm my photo taken around Christmas.

Paper tearing is really popular at the moment. It's a great way to mix together patterns - especially for those who are not confident with colour or pattern. Tearing along the grain means that the resulting tear is much more smooth than going in the other direction. Curl your edges with your fingertips for a bit of extra texture.

Also in the kit are these gorgeous gold acrylic words (Heidi Swapp) and Glitter gold alphas (Dear Lizzy Thickers). Creating the little paperclip flag adds a little special touch.

 Fussy cutting patterned paper is so therapeutic! I find if I ink the edges it will hide any white bits. I've added a butterfly from one of the other papers as well as a chipboard butterfly from the Simple Stories Posh chipboard stickers.


As you can see there are so many lovely things in the kit. Grab yours at My Creative Scrapbook before they're all gone!

Thanks for stopping by. Be back shortly with a bit more inspiration!

Morag x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!