25 February, 2017

What Housework? | Simple Stories

My friend Nicky and I started a local crop around 7 years ago (I think). The group is called What Housework? Let's face it. We'd all rather be crafting!

When I saw the Domestic Bliss collection from Simple Stories I fell in love with the cute little icons. But Domestic Goddess I am not! So here's my little take on being domestic - playing with die-cuts and embellishments :)
I love this colour combo - Coral, Navy Blue, Green, Teals and a little lemon.

Who would ever think you would put a hoover on your layout?!

I'd only got a couple of sheets of paper (wish I'd have bought more), so I added in some B sides from Posh collection.

With laundry looking this good I might need more photos.


Credits: Domestic Bliss, Posh - Simple Stories (I bought mine from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn). Flair: Stash Panache

Thanks for popping by.


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!