26 February, 2017

XOXOXO | Simple Stories

I think I had most my productive week. At our crop last Sunday, I picked up quite a haul of lovely new goodies from Simple Stories and a little K'esi Art (sshh! Don't tell).  So consequently I've been on a scrapping mission. I managed to complete 5 layouts this week (8 days but who's counting?)

My DD and I have been playing with What's App - I adore the little character accessories. I would walk around as a bunny permanently if I could have the soft ears that What's App gave me.

I used the Love & Adore papers from Simple Stories for this layout (I told you I had a splurge). Probably like everyone else, I had to cut out the XO letters - such cute patterns!


I'm also in love with die-cut designs from Rachel Hodge on The Digital Press. If you would like a totally amazing bargain, hop over to TDP for their penny saver. There are heaps of amazing kits and packs for $1. I got the Love This containing 33 SVG files! Wow!

Flair is Stash Panache.

After cutting out the letters I roughed up the edges and carefully outlined them with a fine liner.

 Thanks for popping in. I have two more layouts to share before the new Stuck?! Sketch on Wednesday.
Better hop to it! Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!