15 March, 2017

Love Much | Stuck?! Sketches Challenge

It's trying so hard to be Spring around here. We've had a few days of brighter weather and I even went out the other day without a coat! Woo Hoo!

Time for another Stuck?! Sketch challenge. Laura has created another brilliant sketch to kick start a layout.


I had to twist my layout because my photos were portrait but pretty much stuck to the design...

 I love these photos of DD goofing around for a photo shoot. Don't  you just love that when they can play up completely?!


The die-cut is from American Crafts but the 'much' was inked to match - love how it turned out.


Flair is Stash Panache

I couldn't resist cutting out the birds from the Maggie Holmes paper.




It took some cutting out but well worth it!


Head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog to take a look at the fabulous inspiration. It is such a wonderful team with varied styles! Also there are some prizes to be won this month from...
Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page, love the way to turned the sketch and how ou added in the extra embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!