18 March, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Although I think of my Mother every day, it is especially nice to have a special day to remember her. Hope she is looking down on me and smiling.

Wow loads to catch up on. Have been really busy with LO's but have not had chance to upload them so here goes (for what it's worth).

Lauren is growing up far too fast. She'll be starting at Jacob's nursery next month - wow where did the time go?

Surprise surpise, we finally got a family photo. We went to my friend's christening last week. Lauren wore a beautiful dress, but would she have her photo taken? Kids just ran off every time the camera came out!

I did this layout for Kirsty's challenge Journalling reads:
I have had these hands for 41 years. They have done many things in that time. They have played and painted. They have typed and written computer programs.They have cleaned and cooked. They have wiped away tears and cheered with joy.
Yes they have done many things I can be proud of. But the most important thing they have done, they have held you safe.

I was inspired by Shimelle in this month's Scrapbook Inspirations to document your favourite things each year using the style you currently like. This is definately now for me. BTW, I got SI this month because I'm in it!!! My very first picture in a magazine. Jacob was gobsmacked when I showed it to him. I must try harder to get in another copy preferably featuring him!
Another one of Lauren purely because Jacob runs away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!