07 July, 2007


What a Beautiful Day


See. My moaning worked about the weather. Non-stop rain for weeks and weeks and finally a whole day without rain (so far).


Good job too because we had to go to a 5th Birthday party today. Ahh Lolli dressed up in her as a cute little fairy complete with wand.



The girls were all playing with their dollies whilst the boys were trying to jump on each other! So typical.




Just catching up with some more LO's from the last few weeks or so.


I just love the daft things that Jacob does. This is from Dawlish at Easter. He does that funny dance on the beach that I just adore!

Used some papers from Scenic Route (Back Porch Memories).


Arrows - American Crafts

Chipboard - Heidi Swapp



Did this LO for Scrapbook Sisters who are running a garden/flower LO competition. I found it quite tricky doing a LO without people in it. I love Peonies. This one is my favourite (Sarah Bernhardt i think). It smells so gorgeous and its big showy flowers are a true sight. Unfortunately I missed the best of them this year, they flowered while I was on holiday and the rain spoilt the rest.

You can that I have been influenced by Carole Janson here - she has such stunning talent. Go check out her blog here. She as also agreed to create a LO for auction at the Crop. I am soooo excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment - it is most appreciated!